Thursday, February 18, 2016

Tarheel Born, Tarheel Bred!

Bill and I had a great time visiting out alma mater, UNC Chapel Hill! One of the most gorgeous college campuses anywhere, and I've seen quite a few! We were so looking forward to seeing the Heels stomp Duke at the Dean Dome, but sadly we lost by one point! :// Very painful, but undoubtedly one of the most exciting games I've ever seen! 

A long walk through campus the next day brought back so many fond memories. Even stopped in Wilson library but didn't venture into the stacks where I spent countless hours studying. A great morning topped off with an excellent lunch at my favorite, Spanky's on Franklin Street. 

SIGH...I declare that I will have a grandchild attend this school one day and keep the family tradition going. I luv my Dawgs, the Noles, and UK Cats, but my blood still runs Carolina blue! 

Go Heels! Beat Dook!

No comments: