Sunday, February 21, 2016

Make American Great Again!

Well, I just returned home from my very first ever political rally and it was awesome! My feet are killing me from standing so long, but I was thrilled to be a part of this movement in America that is promoting a nonestablishment, noncareer politican, nonsuper pac funded, independently successful businessman, Donald J Trump, for president.

I saw all sorts of people there and none of them looked crazy or delusional. (Saw my sistas from NC, Diamond and Silk!) There were business people in suits, middle class housewives with friends, lots of young people, older people, blue collar types, hippies, some African American, Indian, Asian American, etc from all socioeconomic groups. All passionate about taking our country back and making it great again.

I have had some tell me, "America has never been great." But I wholehearedly disagree. I've been all over the world and lived in Europe for 5 years and this USofA is the greatest country on earth. The people are wonderful, with good hearts, but unfortunately our leaders are horrible and it's time for that to change.

I'm proud to Stump4Trump baby!

God bless America! Get out and vote! ☺

No comments: