Monday, November 25, 2013

Beautiful Godmother

This is Carol, my lovely, beautiful godmother, who has been such a blessing in my life. She and my parents have been friends for many years. Bright and bubbly with a vivacious personality, she is a Doris Day lookalike but without the singing voice (never heard her sing actually). Don't you just want to be her friend?  Her home is gorgeous, full of antiques and private sitting areas loaded with collectibles and personal memorabelia - all of which tell a story about her life and that of her extended family. You just want to move in with a good book and a hot cup of coffee. She's a tough cookie who won't be pushed around by anyone - you go girl! And get this--she's the only person I know who parks her car over old oriental rugs placed in the garage - a real southern belle! Just love her!

2 comments:

RamblingRabans said...

I love this Caroline! Mom just told me about it today. You did a wonderful job! xx -Lara

Caroline Friday said...

Thank you, Lara, it was so much fun! I love keeping up with you and your sweet family on Fb. Hope the new year is treating you well!