Saturday, January 30, 2016

STUMP 4 TRUMP Baby!


I have always liked Donald Trump, even though I haven't always liked his behavior or his hair!

Years ago, in the early 90s, I read his book, The Art of the Deal. I don't really remember what it said, exactly, but I do remember being impressed with his ability to grab hold of the American Dream and become an enormous success. Even though he may act crazy and be crude and rude at times, he speaks his mind and doesn't back down, and I have always admired him for that. He also has excellent standards and expects that of others. His buildings and hotels, etc are beautifully appointed and even some of the clothing that bears his name  (we own a Trump tie purchased at Marshalls years ago) are gorgeous and well constructed.

I'm proud to say I Stump 4 Trump, baby! I am in love with these ladies, Diamond & Silk, from NC (my home state), who have become Internet sensations because of their no nonsense, straight talk regarding the lies, manipulation and corruption in our government, the establishment, media, and amongst career politicians. They have their finger on the pulse of the silent majority who are sick and tired of all the subterfuge. This country needs Donald Trump and we need him now!

"How can an intelligent person such as yourself like someone like Donald Trump?" some have asked, attacking me on social media (they are now blocked LOL). My answer: "How can I not?" We need a tough, successful, no-holds-barred bully who won't back down and will get the job done. America and the church have been duped by the Bushes, Clintons, and Obamas for far too long. 

We need a proven leader who will bring real changes. Yes, he's flawed, and yes, he isn't perfect (but who is?), but he's who we need for such a time as this!

Back in 2012, I told my family and friends that Donald Trump would make a great president. They laughed and rolled their eyes. I guess the timing wasn't right then. We needed 4 more years of Obama and his horribleness to wake up before it's too late. 

Wake up America! Wake up Church! Vote for Trump!

No comments: