Friday, December 26, 2014

Wonderful Christmas!

This Christmas was particularly wonderful because Mom and Dad were here from North Carolina and we all got along! Yay! We had so much fun cooking, shopping, eating, going to the movies and church, and engaging in riotous debates and discussions which are always the norm when my father is in the room. It's part of being a Willis. When you enter into this family, rather through birth or marriage, you get the good, the bad, and the ugly - but this Christmas it was all good.

Here are some pics I took on Christmas Eve with this samsung galaxy S5 which caused a bit of consternation. I have to say, I was seriously missing my iPhone when I looked at the quality of that blue flash. But you get the idea.

Merry Christmas to everyone. The season isn't over quite yet, so continue to keep Christ Jesus in the midst of your new year's festivities.

2 comments:

Annie I. said...

Caroline, loved the photos and loved the post! I can imagine with Dr. Willis (who is never quiet--in a good way), things get lively! Love my Jacksonville friends. Merry Christmas (late) and Happy New Year! May 2015 bring you much peace and happiness!

Caroline Friday said...

Ann, thank you and you have a wonderful 2015 as well. Hopefully, we will both get some good writing done!