Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Good-bye to Dodga

 I never thought this would happen to the Friday family, but on July 3, 2014, we said goodbye to the cutest, sweetest, funniest, most loving and blessed dog ever!

Dodga was 10 years old and lived life to the full as an alpha male with all his maleness intact. He never wandered nor roamed nor got into too much trouble, and truly was a remarkably well-trained dog. He never chewed up anything and occasionally used my white dining room rug as a toilet!  But I always forgave him!

He even ministered unconditional love to wounded, hurting hearts by staring into one's soul what those big brown eyes of his. Here you can see him acting up by modeling for a dog script I wrote.

There will never be another like him! I do pray there is a doggy heaven, and he is enjoying life there. Bill and I laid hands on him when he was a pup and blessed him in the name of Jesus, and that blessing came to pass. I just wish it had lasted a little longer!

RIP dear friend and sweet boy! You will be sorely missed!

No comments: